Coaches Digital Signature:
Hit the submit button to complete:
NO COACH WILL BE ALLOWED TO COACH IN ANY WTA TOURNEY UNTIL HE/SHE COMPLETE THE COACHES CODE BELOW. READ IT IF YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THE CODE AT ALL WTA TOURNAMENTS PLEASE TYPE YOUR NAME AND ENTER THE DATE. WHEN YOUR ARE FINISHED JUST HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON
1. I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players ahead of a personal desire to win.
2. I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
3. I will take reasonable measures to honor all commitments to athletes.
4. I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
5. I will promise to review and practice the basic first aid principles needed to treat injuries of my players.
6. I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players.
7. I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
8. I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain for their use at all youth sports events.
9. I will be knowledgeable in the rules of youth basketball and I will teach these rules to my players.
10. I will use coaching techniques appropriate for each of the skills that I teach.
11. I will remember that I am a youth sports coach, and that the game is for children and not for adults.
When you type your name below you acknowledge you have read the above and agree to practice the above in all WTA Events: